Blogging is a multitasking job, it is definitely not for people who can’t handle more than one kind of work at a time. Being a Blogger, you have to be your own PR, Photographer, SEO Analyst, Content Writer, UI Designer etc. You don’t have anyone else to put the blame on if something goes wrong. Everything has to be controlled by you alone.
In the initial stages of blogging, it can be quite overwhelming seeing the tremendous dedication it requires to keep your blog active and up to date. Once you have got the hold of it, producing engaging content at regular intervals, you can start earning money from your blog. If you think you haven’t reached that stage yet, stage at which you get about 10,000 hits a day, then I suggest you go through the following blog posts which will guide you to take your blogging game up a level,
- Things to keep in mind while designing your Blog
- A catchy short video intro to your Blog! WHY YOU NEED IT
- Get free Stock images for your Blog from these 5 sites!
- How to link Google Search Console to your WordPress Blog (not self-hosted)
- Setup your free WordPress blog in 5 easy steps
- How to never run out of ideas for your blog
- Why your blog SHOULD have a subscription pop-up
There are many ways by which you can earn through your blog, some of them are: